Since the last OFFICIAL post...

on Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yes. I know. I have been slacking on my blogging responsibilities. But in my defense, I have got us moved over to blogspot. So I will try to update this more often. Now to bring everyone up to speed.
Let's see...Thanksgiving. We spent Thanksgiving with Jenny's family and had a great time. Lots of food and basketball afterwards. Could it be any better? Thanksgiving for her family is a huge event. All the extended family comes from out of town and they usually reserve a church for the dinner. It is a lot of fun.
In December Hailey had her scans in SLC. Jenny decided to take Nichole to help out. They got to the hospital and the power was out.
They ended up rescheduling Hailey's scans for the following day. Well, Jenny didn't want to make the 1.5 hour drive back home so they stayed in SLC and had a great time visiting Temple Square and eating out. The girls thought it was fun to stay in a hotel. Everything went well for the scans and they headed home.
Christmas came and went in a flash. It was tons of fun to have Wes and Stef out here with Mallory. Thankfully we had a lot of snow. That always makes Christmas feel and little more Chrsitmasy. We had a fun day sledding with the kids and were able to get some snowmobiles for a day and had a great time on those. So where are the pictures? Good question! My documenting skills this Christmas we lacking greatly. So unfortunately I have very few stills. I know Stefanie has a bazillion or so pictures, so hopefully I can get some of those to place on the blog. Till then I'll use my extensive knowledge of the English language to paint some vivid pictures in your minds....ok I'll wait to get some pictures.
Christmas was a lot of fun. We opened presents and spent time with family. A great time!

With Santa!


Chrsitmas Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do have LOADS of pictures. I'll get them on a picasa web album for you guys to upload onto your computer. I just realized though that I don't have a single picture of Nichole. After taking pictures of everyone and every THING .. I have not a one of Nichole. Terrible.

It was so great seeing you guys at Christmas. We sure do feel like we miss out on everything since we live so far away, so I'm so glad you're blogging. It's a little window into your life for us to look in whenever we want. =o) It's nice. Keep it up! .. no pressure. Okay .. A LOT OF PRESSURE!

Roger C said...

It was a lot of fun! We'll make sure to keep updating!

Post a Comment